Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Thank you for what you and your wife are doing to help my people."

IDES feeds the hungry all over the world including the Philippines. Here is a quote from one of our missionary partners, Darryl Krause. "The other day I was taking some six liters of hydration drink to a poor family accross the road from us with lots of children. They also have lots of children hanging around their small rice farm playing in the dirt and grass.. On my way back a complete stranger stopped my and said to me in English " Thank you for what you and your wife are doing to help my people." "Many foriegners just don't seem to be aware of the poverty these children suffer." I felt very encouraged and am sure IDES does as well when nationals comment unexptedly like this man did."  Today pray for those around the world who will go to bed hungry this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment